Rental requirements, policies & procedures:
- Valid Driver's License.
- Valid Registration (for loading vehicle).
- Valid Insurance Card (only required for vehicles that are towing Tep's equipment).
- Operator must be present!
- Deposits are required when a reservation is made. If no reservation is made, deposit will be required at the time of rental.
- Deposits must be in the form of cash or credit card only. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express.
- Only the deposit is required, the rental rate will be deducted from the deposit.
- For customer's that have out of state driver's license's, only deposits in the form of credit cards will be accepted.
Weekend & Overnight Rates:
- Your rental time starts from the time your contract is printed until the time you return the equipment to us. This also applies to all delivered equipment. Tep's charges for all time out including weekends & holidays.
- Half Day Rates = 4 hours
- Daily Rates = 24 hour period (Monday - Friday)
- Weekly Rates = 7 days
- Monthly Rates = 28 days
- A half day rate (if equipment allows for a half day rate) is available on an overnight rental. Equipment must be picked up after 3:00 pm during the week and must be returned by 8:00 am the following morning. Metered equipment allows for 4 hours usage for this rate to qualify.
- A one day rate over the weekend is available when rental equipment is picked up between 3:00 - 6:00 pm on Friday and returned by 8:30 am on the following Monday. Metered equipment allows for 8 hours to qualify for this rate.
- Equipment that contains fuel is rented with full tanks. It is the customer's responsibility to return the equipment with a full tank of fuel. In the event that the tank is not filled, Tep's will charge the customer for the fuel required.
- All equipment is clean when rented. If the customer does not return the equipment cleaned, Tep's will charge the customer for cleaning based on a rate of $80.00 per hour, with a minimum charge of $25.00.
- A non-refundable damage waiver of 8% is charged on all rentals. Damage waiver is "not" insurance and only covers the normal wear and tear of our equipment. Please see contract terms for more information. There are no exceptions unless a Certificate of Insurance showing Tep's Power Equipment as a loss payee is presented prior to the rental. The damage waiver is subject to NJ sales tax.
- Prices are subject to change. Please call for price quotes. All rentals are charged for time out, whether the equipment has been used or not.
- If you encounter operational or mechanical problems, "do not" attempt to repair the equipment yourself. Call Tep's immediately (856-825-8294) to report the time and description of the problem. If after hours, Tep's has a voice mailbox. No credits or adjustments will be made unless we are notified as soon as the problem is encountered.
- Responsibility for rental items remains with the customer from the time of pickup or delivery until the equipment is back in the possession of Tep's. All items should be properly secured and protected while in your possession. Additional charges may apply for missing or damaged items.